- 07:30-08:00 Our tour guide pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 10:00 Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, one ancient capital of Vietnam dating back to the 11th century.
- 11:00 Guide take you to Mua Cave and climb up 500 steeps to top of mountain.
- 12:30 Have lunch at local restaurant.
- 14:00 Visit Trang An Grottoes ( the Wolrd Natural Heritage site) and enjoy 2 hour on rowing boat.
- 16:00 Get back to local house, during 30 munite You will join Vietnamese folk music show. You also have chance enjoy sunsetparty with green tea and some traditional candy
- 17:00 Return to Hanoi. Tour program end!
Price & Inclusion
- Pick up and drop off services by Samco Felix Limousine.
- Entrance fee, boat fee as per mention in itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water on bus
- Cycling to visit Bich Dong pagoda
- English speaking language tour guide
- Lunch serves at local restaurant
- Beverages, tax
- Tip, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above.
- Travel insurance
- Child below 03 year old: Free of Charge
- Child from 04 – 09 year old: 75 % of Adult tour fare
- Child from 09 and above: 100% of Adult tour fare.