- Daily departure from Hanoi
- Group 30 people
- 1.5 hour riding luxurious comfort limousine via new expressway
- 8 hours-cruise from river to the sea aboard newest luxury vessel
- Cooking demonstration and sunset party
- Kayak through an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons
- Swimming in a quiet cover with amazing backdrop
- Seeing the genuine float houses of local fisherfolks
- Group of 8 people riding a comfortable limousine.
At a glance:
07.15 – Meet Original Explorer tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi.
08.00 – Start two-hour road journey to HaiPhong Province via express way aboard ultra-luxurious chauffeur-driven limousine.
09.45 –Welcome abroad on our ESTELLA CRUISE and safe briefing
11.30 –Savour a mouth-watering lunch
13.30 – Explore magic sea cave and hidden lagoons by kayak or bamboo boat rowed.
15.00 – Swimming and seesighting floating house, farm fishing
15.30 – Cooking demonstrations and sunset party
16.00 – Enjoy tea break.
17.30– Disembark for another comfortable limousine ride back Hanoi via new expressway
19.00– Drop off at your hotel doorsteps, service ended.
- Vegetarian on request
- Pick up/ drop off at hotel located 10km from HoanKiem Lake
- Booster Seats is available (on request)
- Biking gears for children are available (on request)
- Tips are appreciated
Thing to bring :
-Towel, sun glasses, sun cream, camera, swimming costume, insect repellant and cash for personal expenses.
Inspiring itinerary :
09.45 - WELCOME ABOARD ON OUR ESTELLA CRUISE AND SAFE BRIEFING
Estella Cruise will take you on an odyssey of 8-hours in deep exploration through remote Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay, discovering many hidden splendors of untouched natural wonders. Enjoy breath-taking sceneries from river to the sea. Our journey starts with a cruise through 8-hundred years old history river surrounded by verdant mangrove forests dotted by white storksbefore heading into mystical world of uncharted Halong Bay.
11.30 - LUNCH ON BOAT
While cruising through a maze of toweling limestone mountains, you revel in the elegance
restaurant that full equipped with air-conditioning. A Vietnamese fusion cuisine lunch is
served and spectacular seascape is always in view through expanded windows.
13.00 - EXPLORE MAGICAL SEA CAVE AND HIDDEN LAGOONS BY KAYAK OR BAMBOO BOAT ROWED
Drop anchor at a cove amid dramatic natural scenery in Kiem Lam archipelago. After an introduction from our expert on how to paddle safely, you will do kayaking amidst a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from jade-green water. Every turn brings anothersurprise and secret passages of an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons with a unique eco system, getting close to sea creatures and coral reefs. Alternative kayak, taking a bamboo boat rowed by a fisherfolk and gently gliding through stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons.
15.00 - SWIMMING AND SIGHTSEEING FLOATING HOUSES, FARM FISHING
Swimming on crystalclear emerald waterwith amazing backdrops.Passages of the genuine floating house of local fisherfolk where the indigenous life that have been living on for centuries.
15.30 - COOKING DEMONSTRATION AND SUNSET PARTY
Our chef will teach you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese springrolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese and the techniques that you will take it home. You savour this course that made by yourself with our traditional wine.
16.30 - ENJOY TEA BREAK
There is something magical about the tradition of taking the tea at the sea – fresh biscuit, Vietnamese traditional cake, green tea and seasonal fruit are served by our crews while you mingle with other guests to savor the unique moment of sunset.
17.30 - Disembark for another comfortable limousine ride back Hanoi via new expressway.
19.00 - Drop off at your hotel doorsteps. Service ended.
| - Comfort chauffeured-driven limousine ride
- 8 hours cruise
- All entrance fees for sightseeing indicated
- Mouth-watering lunch with Vietnamese fusion cuisine
- Afternoon tea and 2 bottles of mineral water on limousine
- Double kayak/ bamboo-boat ride, life jacket and waterproof bag
- English speaking guide during the tour
| - Beverages, tips and other personal expenses
- Children under 4-years old are FOC (Sharing seat with parent)
- Children from 4 to 10-years old are applied to charge 70% of the rates
- No-show 100% of the total rate
- 1 day prior to departure date 50% of the total rate
- 2 days prior to departure date 30% of the total rate.