Day One: Hanoi - Tuan Chau marina - Halong bay – Lunch – Swimming at lagoon natural area (in Lan Ha Bay) – Sunset party – BBQ Dinner – Onboard night activities.
08:45 – 09:10 approx
- Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
- Start 2,5 hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine
11:30 – 12.00 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
- Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan habour where belonged to Cat Ba area.
- Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course.
- BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
Overnight on board
Day Two: Tai chi – Breakfast – Lan Ha bay – Cycling at Viet Hai Village – Lunch – Kayaking and swimming at Van Boi beach area – BBQ Dinner (different menu) – Free time for activities
Join us for a Tai Chi session for the early risers on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
Joining breakfast in a panorama view of the world heritage site. Continue cruising further for sightseeing before getting on the day boat for explore some unique area where the main boat cannot.
Transfer to the day boat heading to Viet Hai Village
Lunch is served on day boat
Take the bicycle ride to enjoy gorgeous sceneries along village roads and go through rain forests. We also visit a local family’s house to see the daily life of local people. Back to the day boat to continue cruising further in Lan Ha Bay.
Arrive to Van Boi Beach area for swimming and kayaking, guest will chance to see fish farm at the typical Lan Ha bay floating village.
Continue cruising to Three Beach area back to the main boat and heading to sleeping area
- Back to Stellar of the seas, take time to refresh or play some short game in our golf course or relax with massage services as we cruise to sleeping area. BBQ dinner (different menu) is served.
- After dinner reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, swimming pool, wine and cigars cellar or enjoy the landscape of the bay at night. Relax with massage services. Take one of our on board activities like squid fishing, watching a movies in the restaurant.
Overnight on board
Day Three: Tai Chi - Breakfast – Sang Toi (Dark & Bright) Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Vietnamese cuisine lunch – Farewell at your hotel in Hanoi
Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 08:00
Local breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the room
You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
Vietnamese cuisine lunch is served.
- Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
- Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine returned to Hanoi.
- Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with multi A/C, marble bathroom, and finest bathroom amenities
- All meals on board
- Welcome drink
- Tai Chi
- Cookery demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Local rowing boat or Kayaking
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wifi in the cabin, Satellite - HD LED Tivi
- Fishing and golf equipments
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance and service charges
- Tips and other personal expenses